Site Technology Due Diligence
SITE is a structured, yet flexible approach, combined with various innovative techniques, to identify risks, exposure, continuing requirements and leverage opportunities prior to making a technology investment decision.
- Quantify risk associated with making a technology decision.
- Identify the level and implications of company’s dependence on technology.
- Measure the requirements for delivering products and services (choke points/bottlenecks).
- Help vet alternative technologies.
We pride ourselves on covering several business areas across the world, from retail through financial services to media, business process outsourcing and emerging technologies. Our SITE Due Diligence reports contain checks and procedures which allow our clients to revalidate our recommendations in the future, either independently or using our KORT Optimization Audits.
- Identifies risks, exposure, requirements and leverage opportunities prior to making a technology investment decision.
- Identifies company’s dependence on technology, quantifies the requirements and costs for delivering its products and services, as well as future opportunities.
- Evaluates Team Technology Delivery Capabilities.
- Measures implicit value of technology.
HOW WE DO IT
Initial AssessmentDetermines detailed scope, the approach and personnel requirements.
Pre-evaluationSITE team is formally assembled. A detailed action plan is finalized. Sourcing methods are named and presented; custom questionnaires are forwarded to appropriate people.
On-site assessmentOn-site activities proposed and detailed during pre-evaluation phase are conducted. This may include evaluation sessions, interviews, workshops.
The final document presentation is held, as well as Q&A sessions to ensure all findings and implications are correctly understood and can be used in a meaningful way by the management.
Due Diligence Report Preparation
- Area reports with score cards are prepared and submitted for comments to appropriate people.
- All findings and recommendations are compiled into a SITE Due Diligence report.
- Executive Summary is created.
- Comments to area reports are addressed in final versions of all the documents.
- Report is presented to the client.
- Q&A sessions follow as required to assure proper delivery.