We minimize IT risks in M&A transactions
Starting with our proprietary SITE Technology Due Diligence, we help investors address IT Technology in various phases of M&A transactions. We answer a key investor question: are IT Systems and technology sufficient to deliver on the business case?
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
WHAT WE DO
Solutions tailor-made for M&A
- Identifies risks, exposures, requirements and opportunities prior to making a technology investment decision.
- Identifies company’s dependence on technology, quantifies the requirements and costs for delivering its products and services, as well as future opportunities
- Evaluates Team Technology Delivery Capabilities
- Measures implicit value of technology
Due Diligence for IT Companies
- Commercial analysis of the business in the marketplace
- Comprehensive research performed on-site through interviews and data analysis
- Organizational structure including spread, layers and delegation matrix
- Product portfolio and marketplace
- Operations including production/delivery, logistics, procurement, HR, governance
- Localization and
Integration and Interim IT Management
- System Integration and Migration
- IT Strategy with emphasis on Technology and Cloud Management.
- Rationalization of IT systems, business processes, and staffing to improve the efficiency of IT and drive savings
- Finding the most cost-effective ways to deliver IT services, while making sure to leverage the IT investment in ways that deliver ROI and cut costs
- Interim Managament
These guys rock. It is incredible how much info get be obtained from such a short visit. The writeup was first class.
Investment Fund Manager